Monday, March 30, 2009

You know what sucks about my life?

Nothing.

First of all, I'd like to thank Dave Catania (Cachaca Dave) for his unbelievable brunch yesterday. Creamed baby potatoes, Virginia ham Crepes, Champagne, some lettuce/bacon medley, 12oth anniversary Four Roses bourbon, Mae de Ouro Caipirinhas, cocktail books from the 1800's, a beautiful Margeaux, and GREAT company. Everything was so good. I wished my mouth was bigger.

After that we mobbed over to James Menite's birthday party hosted by Double Cross vodka. That was the first time I've had vodka in quite some time. Laughing ensued and we all had a blast. After that (uncharacteristically) we went to a bar. Which bar I don't know, but my stomach is sore from laughing so much. Damn we had a blast. From time to time we woke James up so he could participate.

I'm excited to work with Jonathan Forrester on the F&B article. I really think this article is going to be worthy of the 10 minutes it takes to read. If it's not, please let me know and I'll refund your 10 minutes.

Today is going to be all about shattering skulls at the Randolph staff meeting, then Molecular Mondays at Hideout.

H.I.: If it's all the same to you, Honey, I think I'll skip this little get together, slip out with the boys and knock back a couple of Coca Colas.
[Ed gives him a look of disapproval]
H.I.: I guess that wouldn't be such a good idea.
Gale: So many social engagements, so little time.

0 comments: