Friday, March 27, 2009

F & B Article

Hey y'all!

I'm SO excited about this. I am going to be writing an op-ed piece for Food and Beverage magazine. (fb101.com). The topic is going to be the very contentious definition of what a person who makes drinks should be called. It's crazy. Every bartender has an opinion. EVERY ONE. I'm looking forward to meeting people all over the country, and interviewing people personally regionally. This is so exciting! I have an excuse to talk to the people I respect, and whose books I've read! YES!

If you're a badass bartender/mixologist/cocktailian/bar chef/whatever in Portland, L.A., San Francisco, Chicago, Washington D.C., Philly, New Orleans, New York, or Boston, I'm going to be calling you soon. Unplug your phone.

Either look for this piece in the July issue, or look for me crying in the corner after having been beaten by my editor Francine.

0 comments: