Monday, May 25, 2009

Seersucker Sunday and a Sweet New Bartender Lab Brewing




Some of you may know that I have parties from time to time. The last party was last Wednesday and the theme was Turbans and Bourbon. Basically I thought it would be a good idea to hire a psychic, a belly dancer, and make some radical bourbon (mystery) punch for some of my buddies in the bar business. This was all made possible by (cha ching!) Bulleit Bourbon, thank you. The party was a hit, we all laughed our asses off and thoroughly enjoyed the seismic shimmying of Electra the most bendy belly dancer I have ever seen. She seriously kicked some ass.

I'm working with Union Square Wine and Phil Pepperdine to put a series together for some bartending clinics geared to the at-home mixologists. We have already done two series' for St. Germain, but we have some radical ideas to take that to the next level. I'll keep you posted on that!

Disco for life!

0 comments: